Thursday 3 September 2015

It’s A Wrap For Sheila Mwanyigha! The Revered NTV Host Calls It Quit After 11 Long Years!

Nation Media Group (NMG) is on the losing streak. In a span of one week, it has lost notable journalists! ‘I Am Live’ host has left the Kimathi Street media house.

 
Was she shown the door or was she fired like Sanaipei Tande, Ciru Muriuki and other Nation FM presenters? 
Two days after the Nation FM total wipe out, Sheila surfaced to break news she had also left the station after dedicating 11 years to serving NMG.
“It's a wrap at Nation Media Group for me, but what an epic time I have had. Even as I move on, I must say thank you to each and every listener, and viewer who tuned into whichever medium I was on and engaged with me.” Sheila wrote in part.
The dazzling presenter wrote a lengthy article thanking various personalities that played a role in her success in media industry.
Sheila concluded by revealing she was a stakeholder at NMG; that simply means the success of the media house is still significant to her life.
“I wish the Nation Media Group well and success- I am a shareholder after all, and I hope the Group shall continue availing avenues of growth to every person who walks into the building!”

No comments:

Post a Comment