Thursday 24 September 2015

Lupita: There is silent pressure to get hitched!

Kenyan Oscar Winner, Lupita Nyong’o told Vogue that there is silent “pressure” from family to see her get hitched. The actress gave the interview a week after her much talked about home coming.
In the interview she said that her mum is hinting at her getting kids and settling down.
The Star Wars actress said, ““This is my conundrum. When I was back in Kenya this past week, I would be driving along with my mother and she would say, ‘That’s a nice school for children’ and look at me like (raising eyebrows). My mom wants me to have children now. But I think that will all be determined when I have that moment. When I have that man.”
Commenting on where she would like to raise her kids, Lupita told the glossy magazine, “The idea that you can be self-made is very vibrant in America. You can do anything that you want to do. That spirit pushes
you on. But it took me leaving Kenya to really appreciate the glory of the
place. Ultimately, I will always be a child of Kenya.”

No comments:

Post a Comment