Friday 11 September 2015

South African Rapper KO has announced his first media tour to East Africa

South African hip-hop artiste of Caracara fame has announced his first East Africa media tour dubbed KO East Africa Tour, planned for Kenya and Tanzania this September. 

Ahead of his anticipated arrival, KO says, “I’m excited to be traveling to East Africa for the very first time as an artiste and representing SA hip-hop. I’ve heard great things about the love and support this part of the continent has for my music and now it’s time for me to strengthen my connection with my fans out there and to formally introduce myself to the beautiful East African community. Definitely planning to release some of my future projects there soon and looking forward to working with the much talented acts from the region.”
KO has also confirmed to showcase alongside Kenya’s rap wordsmith, King Kaka, at Nairobi’s top hip hop event, Nairobi Rapsody, going down this September 17 at Ebony Lounge, Westlands. Taio Tripper will control the decks
in the event powered by WhatsGoodLive and Hennessy Artistry.
KO will also be a guest at Kenya’s Storymoja Festival September 2015 at Nairobi Arboretum at an Artist Talk Back event. He will be joined by two of Kenya’s top rappers: King Kaka and Octopizzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment