Friday 11 September 2015

My producer beat and sexually molested me, Sis P reveals

Coast-based artiste, Sis P, has revealed that her former producer and boyfriend mistreated her during the time the two were together.
Sis P, who released Tabasamu and Msupa while under the producer, revealed that he, Rabizzle “the doctor”, took advantage of her because she was new in the industry.
“He was my producer and also my boyfriend. When the studio relocated to Mombasa, I had to move in with him. However, he stopped working on my projects and even at home he changed. He questioned everything I did. When I got sponsors for my video, he refused and even went ahead to beat me claiming that I was soliciting money from men using dubious methods,” she told NEWSPOT254.
Sis P also revealed that she had a six figure endorsement deal, which her boyfriend who also worked as her personal manager failed to deliver when he could not pen the deal.
She has since ditched the management and is now signed at A Million Records under producer Khalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment