Thursday 3 September 2015

Why I left Tukuza – DJ Krowbar

AFTER five years on popular TV gospel show Tukuza, celebrated Kenyan gospel disc jockey Fredrick Karumba aka DJ Krowbar (pictured) has bowed out.
Speaking with NEWSPOT254 on phone, the 30-year-old spin-master said he left the programme to pursue and concentrate on some personal businesses.
“There was nothing hideous towards my departure from Tukuza. It’s just that I wanted to concentrate more on my other businesses among them my production company, Idyllic Entertainment. I also wanted to give an opportunity to more young deejaying talents to flourish. It was inevitable that I would leave the programme at some point and Sunday was the right time for me,” he says.

He added, “I want to expand my brand throughout East Africa. I have a huge influence in Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda and I want to cement my ministry there. As a Christian DJ, it’s not just for money but it’s a ministry. I am not ruling out a return on TV but it’s not a part of my plans for now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment