Saturday 8 August 2015

Most youth don't have I.Ds and Voters cards, Mutula Jnr


Makueni senator Mutula Kilonzo Jnr has reiterated that a big percentage of Ukambani people and mostly the youths have no I.D cards and voters cards.

Mutula has therefore urged leaders from the region to encourage ans make sure youths from their respective areas to register as voter in preparation of the 2017 General elections.
“We want you to assist us, because in Machakos 780, 000 of you have no I.D cards and voters cards”, Mutula said.

His sentiments were echoed by Kitui Central M.P Makali Mulu who called on the residents to register in large numbers.

“If we tell all what we have being telling you here without I.D and voter cards, we will just be making noise, and so I am calling upon you guys to register as voters:, Makali echoed.

They were talking at the Mulu Mutisya Gardens in Machakos county in a rally which they launched I.D and voter registration campaign among residents of the Lower Eastern.

No comments:

Post a Comment