Thursday 6 August 2015

Man molest his children for three years in Ruiru

A 50 years old man from Ruiru has gone missing after allegedly defiling and sodomizing his seven children for three years.

The children are now nursing serious injuries on their gentiles after they were allegedly defiled and sodomized by their father who is supposed to be protecting them.

According to their mother the children aged 2 and 15 have been suffering in silence for the three years as no one of them has ever reported to her about the uncouth act.

“When I got my last born, my husband beat me and fled with my first born son aged 15, they went to Kangari, spend the night their to come in the morning” the mother says.

The ordeal came into light after their grandmother Salvin Wanjiru said she noticed her grandchildren were limping and passing urine on themselves.

The children have been taken to hospital for medical check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment