Thursday 1 October 2015

JUSTIN BIEBER WANTS TO LIVE LIKE JESUS

Justin Bieber spoke about his religious faith in an interview with Complex magazine.
The singer claims that he wants to "live like Jesus" but "not be Jesus", "I love talking about
my faith," the pop singer recently told Complex, "I  think that with Christians, they've left such a bad taste in people's mouths, Just like, overly pushy with the subject, overly churchy and religious . People. as soon as they start hearing me saying I'm a Christian, they're like, 'Whoa Just in, back up, take a step back.' Also,  I do not want to shove this down anyone's throat. I just wanna honestly live like Jesus. Not be Jesus -I could never -I don't want that to come across weird.
"You don't need to go to church to be a Christian," he added. "If you go to Taco Bell,that doesn't
make you a taco."


No comments:

Post a Comment