Thursday 7 July 2016

I AM NO INTROVERT



Hey you all beautiful minds out there
Trust your week has gone on well
Mine went well, until now.
And Thank God it's Friday

There is an immeasurable desire in most human souls to feel incognito, unloved and unappreciated.
Feeling like somehow along the way the soul lost its grip on life and slid off to another unknown place, probably planet!
Do you ever sit and feel so empty? Like everything you are doing right now is an immense time waste, or a simple stupid version of garbage? Does it occur to you sometime like you are making so many mistakes and it’s just you in the world making them?
Sometime I do get some of these deep emotions and pretty so many times wish the universe would come, offer me beautiful scented carnations from the comfort of my bed.
So many of my friends think I should let go of life, get real, and just let the pieces fall into place. They probably would describe me as an extrovert, but am lost because on such days when I feel so empty, I would stay locked up all day, with my phone for company, right inside my blankets. So I probably think, maybe I am an introvert too. But I do not exactly hate socializing, and it’s overly difficult to keep my mouth shut on most days.
The difference between an extrovert and an introvert?
An introvert uses so much energy to do something that an extrovert will just blurt out or type in a jiffy.
An extrovert will tell anyone who cares to listen everything and anything that comes to their mind immediately. And will share whatever crap that is in their head, or heart with anyone and will feel so free and fulfilled well after that. And I am this kind of person.
An introvert is the kind of person who would prefer to stay indoors and read a book. Or probably would feel okay going through an entire series with just a large bowl of popcorn as company compared to going out and dancing the night away at big parties and engaging in some risky behavior. Same thing. I am this kind of person.
Yet once in a while I want to go to a party or an open park or a music dome and meet people, and just sneak away after a few minutes or hours. That makes me extrovert.
Many people want to victimize others who just want themselves as company. We do not dislike people; we just think we have had so much of others we want to now focus on us. We just want one best friend, five or seven good friends and about fifteen acquaintances. We have seen and done so much through our teenage years that we feel like our life now needs us so much now. We have made mistakes, we have extroverted our adolescence and childhood, our young adulthood just needs some self. We wish we could have the world and still do so much good that the heavens write us a thank you note.
We do not hate socializing. We just don't want to do it too much.
We are not extroverts, we are not introverts either.
WE ARE SANGUINES.

Mwende

No comments:

Post a Comment